Varbergs Kusthotell we make every effort to ensure our guests feel safe when
staying with us. The safety and health of our guests and employees is our top
WE ARE TAKING THE
FOLLOWING MEASURES TO ENSURE OUR GUESTS' STAY IS A SAFE AND SECURE ONE:
- We are currently receiving fewer guests at
our hotel so that we can ensure safe distancing. In the restaurant and spa we have limited the number of guests and implemented staggered time slots.
- For us, it goes without saying that we
always follow and update our hygiene and cleaning procedures to avoid viruses
in all their forms, including COVID-19. In addition to our normal cleaning
procedures, we are paying extra attention to cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
that are frequently touched, such as door handles, lift buttons, etc.
- Hand sanitiser is available for our
- All our employees receive regular
information and instructions based on the authorities' recommendations.
- We ensure our water is maintained at a high
quality. The American equivalent to our environmental and health protection
administration has investigated how coronaviruses in general and Covid-19 in
particular behave in swimming baths and pools. It has been shown that
coronaviruses are easier to eradicate than other viruses, which we already
protect against via treatment plants, filters, chlorine and UV light.
- To reduce the number of guests spending
time in our spa at the same time, each guest is allocated a time when they have
access to our pool and sauna area. Each time slot has a limited number of
- Everyone visiting our gym must wash their hands, the
equipment and machines before and after training and keep their distance.
- We do not run any workouts involving close
- For members, sessions can be pre-booked no
more than 14 days ahead of time to minimise overbookings and to reduce
- Do not arrive to the training/session until
it is almost time to start and do not stay longer than necessary afterwards.
- We recommend that visitors to our gym and workout classes comes dressed for your workout to reduce the congestion in the locker room and shower in the hotel room or at home if you have the opportunity.
- All meals are divided into different sittings in order to
avoid queues and to be able to place guests at a safe distance between the
- All our lunches and dinners are plated
- Our menus are available as takeaway,
- Areas frequently used in the restaurant are
disinfected several times a day.
- Our breakfast buffet is served in time
slots with a maximum number of guests per time in order to maintain distance
- Book safely, thanks to a favourable
cancellation policy that enables cancellations at short notice. Read more about our booking rules for private stays here.
- In the event of cancellation, the terms and
conditions stated on your booking confirmation will apply.
- If you have booked via third-party channels
(e.g. booking.com, hotels.com, etc.), their cancellation and booking terms
apply. Please contact them directly to find out about the booking rules.
can you do as a guest
all have a responsibility to reduce and prevent the spread of infection.
- As our guest at Varbergs Kusthotell, we
encourage you to carefully follow the advice given by the Public Health Agency
of Sweden on hygiene and distance while you are visiting.
- Cancel your booking and stay at home if you
are generally ill or have a cough, fever or a cold.
- Carefully follow all the recommendations of
the Public Health Agency of Sweden.
Read the Public Health Agency of
Sweden's questions and answers about Covid-19.