The treatment starts with a 10-minute consultation in which you sit down with your spa therapist, who will suggest a treatment involving one or more treatment combinations that suit your wishes and needs for the day.
- Skin analysis. The skin analysis is used to determine your skin type and the condition of your skin. The skincare therapist carries out the analysis to see which products to use during the treatment and to recommend for you to use at home.
- Cleansing. The skincare therapist cleanses your skin with one of Kerstin Florian's facial cleansers.
- Steam. Steam is used to warm the skin and open the pores for cleansing.
- Extraction. One way to help balance the skin is to unclog the pores at regular intervals to improve flow, resulting in fewer blackheads.
- Face mask. The skin therapists apply a face mask according to your needs. The mask can be cleansing, moisturising, softening or peeling.
- Facial massage. A pleasant, relaxing massage of the face and neck.
- Eyebrow shaping. The therapist will shape your eyebrows according to your wishes.
- Eyebrow and eyelash tinting. Eyelash and eyebrow tinting and brow shaping.
- Scalp massage. A nice massage of the scalp and neck.